Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

ownership of land

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ownership of land Empty ownership of land Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:59 pm

rhiarose

Arresto Menor

hi good afternoon..
please give me advice and tell me what should i do...

bumili kami ng parte ng lupa sa province nung 2003 sa kapit bahay namin na kamag anak naman ng tito ko. itong lupa na to ay katabi lamang ng bahay ng me ari.ang tanging pinanghahawakan ko lang sa lupang nabili ay ang contrata namin na may pirma ang lahat ng miyembro ng pamilya nung magbenta. ngayon since dito n kami sa cavite naninirahan at dito na rin ako nakapag asawa guzto n naming ibenta ulet ung lupa dun dahil hindi na namin napapakinabangan. ang kaso wala kaming titulo na pinanghahawakan at ang may ari ng lupa ayaw ilabas ung mother title ng binili naming parte lamang ng lupa nila.

anu po ba ang dapat kong gawin para makakuha kami ng titulo nung binili naning lupa.... salamat po! Smile

2ownership of land Empty Re: ownership of land Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:17 pm

attyLLL

there are two basic ways to have a property titled - an application with CENRO or a judicial petition to prove that you and your predecessors have occupied the property since 12 June 1945.

I recommend you inquire at CENRO regarding the requirements of the Free Patent Act. good luck.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3ownership of land Empty Re: ownership of land Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:07 pm

rhiarose

Arresto Menor

how about kung ayaw ng me ari na ibigay ang mga requirement regarding sa pagkakaroon ng title ng biniling lupa? anu po pala ung CENRO? at saan ko sa matatagpuan?

Last edited by rhiarose on Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i want to add this one)

4ownership of land Empty Re: ownership of land Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:33 pm

attyLLL

CENRO is Community Environment and Natural Resources Office, the local office of the DENR.

Inquire first what docs you will need. you should have a deed of sale and other docs such as tax dec and survey. good luck.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

5ownership of land Empty Re: ownership of land Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:28 am

cliffmory

Arresto Menor

Instead, less than the subtitle system, the state guarantees a decisive blow to the head when he got to take the title, of any property that is encoded with a unique identification number of the properties. Type in the new system has the ability - the title of real property recorded in the register of securities can not be changed or canceled.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum