Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

WATER DISCONNECTION WITHOUT NOTICE OF DISCONNECTION

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

lanie macalaba

Arresto Menor

Good afternoon! I need badly your advise on this matter. I have this problem about my water bill in condominium it is now almost two years that I was not able to pay the bill and i was wondering why the utility office did not send water billing statement to my unit for within this period and there was no notice of disconnection also send to my unit and in my end I also did not mind although there were 2 to three times I asked my water bill but they just told me that they cannot provide because they are on the process of changing their system after sometimes I asked again the bill but they said just wait and it will be sent soon so it takes also almost 1 year before I received the bill but still no notice of disconnection. Now last week I was wondering they suddenly cut the water service to my unit without sending a notice of disconnection. In this situation, is it legal for them to cut the water service to my unit without sending notice of disconnection. I talked to the utility officer and asked why they suddenly cut the service without the notice prior to the disconnection but he said no there's no need to send a notice for disconnection because the unpaid bill was already almost 2 years. May I asked if what they did is legal or not. I need your advise please. Thank you.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum