Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Disconnection of utilities due to unpaid dues

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

KHAligora

Arresto Menor

Hi,
I am a tenant in one of the condominiums in metro manila. Our contract with the owner is to pay rent including association dues. Based on our contract she is responsible settling the dues to Property Management Office (PMO), however, she is not updating her obligation for some time now. Now, the PMO has gone to our unit and attempted to cut our water utilities due to unpaid dues. Is this legal? Because as far as we are concerned, we have been diligently abiding by our contract between the owner. We believe that we should not be penalized because of the her inaction. What can we show the PMO in order that they do not inconvenience us in the future? Appreciate your advise on this. Thank you and Regards.

attyLLL

you can show them your contract. ask them where they derive their right to cut off your utilities?

did you issue pdc's to the owner?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum