Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unpaid Dues by Property Manager

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Unpaid Dues by Property Manager Empty Unpaid Dues by Property Manager Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:02 am

spurb

Arresto Menor

So I live in one of the 30 townhouses (A) inside an exclusive subdivision (B) in Paranaque. (A) is being managed by the company who used to own these townhouses as she's also the President of the homeowners, problem is nobody has seen this person in years and the Townhomes is in dire situation. (B) has refused to give out car passes to all unit owners or tenants of the Townhomes , has stopped collecting the garbage, and has refused to give us right of way for Maynilad until all debts are paid. Right now we are currently still using deep well which is dirty and smelly most of the time, not to mention, expensive, and the only person who talks to us is the secretary of the homeowners president or the guard. Now even her hides from us because we are all furious. What can we do? It's like we are left without a choice. We want to put up our own homeowners and talk to (B) into an arrangement coz they really don't want to deal with the current presidents company anymore. We don't even know which lawyer or agency to report this. Sad

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum