Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

in deep trouble. pls help

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1in deep trouble. pls help Empty in deep trouble. pls help Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:16 pm

yuli_87

Arresto Menor

i have a friend who submitted falsified school documents because she really wanted to be regularized in her current company. however, during the process, the company discovered that she submitted fake school records.

what can she do and what are her rights after what she did? and what can the company do against her? can they sue her? or record this on her public data? pls pls help!

note: pls understand also why my friend did it. she's been working in that industry for so long and even without diploma she knows that she would be able to do her job well. if they put this on her data then no company would accept her anymore Crying or Very sad how can she start all over again and correct her mistakes?

2in deep trouble. pls help Empty Re: in deep trouble. pls help Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:38 am

technified_ex

technified_ex
Prision Correccional

Its already been done, falsification of documents is a serious crime. The company would give her due process though, by conducting a hearing on her case. And if i were she, ask for a sincere apology and try to settle her way out. Depending on the officers of the company, the officers might take advantage of the situation, like, you know what i'm talking. If this come to this, just give up the company. Anyway there is always other opportunities, like going abroad

3in deep trouble. pls help Empty Re: in deep trouble. pls help Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:47 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

yuli_87 wrote:i have a friend who submitted falsified school documents because she really wanted to be regularized in her current company. however, during the process, the company discovered that she submitted fake school records.

what can she do and what are her rights after what she did? and what can the company do against her? can they sue her? or record this on her public data? pls pls help!

note: pls understand also why my friend did it. she's been working in that industry for so long and even without diploma she knows that she would be able to do her job well. if they put this on her data then no company would accept her anymore Crying or Very sad how can she start all over again and correct her mistakes?

She's done. The most possible action of the company is to terminate her.

Dapat sinabi na lang nya ang totoo.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum