Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Subdivision Deep Well Water

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Subdivision Deep Well Water Empty Subdivision Deep Well Water Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:32 am

lisa

Arresto Menor

Hello po atty.

We purchased a house and lot sa loob ng isang subdivision and we only have water from the deep well, now, they've increased the minimum water charge from 250 to 600 (from 1-12 cu.m.)

Legal po ba sa isang developer na magbenta ng deep well water sa hawak nilang subdivision. Sa tingin po kasi namin eh hindi po makatarungan na maningil ng ganun kalaki. Should the charges be for the maintenance of the deep well and not for them the gain from it? Dahil responsibility naman talaga ng developer ang patubig sa subdivision na binebenta nila. If they would charge us that huge amount, I don't think po kasi that the amount is justifiable. Meron po ba tayong batas na sumasakop dito?

Please advise po.

Thanks,

Lisa

2Subdivision Deep Well Water Empty Re: Subdivision Deep Well Water Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:24 pm

attyLLL

you should inquire at the NWRB if they have a permit

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum