Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lessor Locks Up the water

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lessor Locks Up the water Empty Lessor Locks Up the water Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:43 pm

naomi28

naomi28
Arresto Menor

Is it legal that the lessor locks up the water because we haven't paid the water for two months. But we are the one who is paying it directly to NAWASA. Is the lessor have the rigth to do that. and she also say that we already used are advance.

2Lessor Locks Up the water Empty Re: Lessor Locks Up the water Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:30 pm

foobarph

foobarph
Prision Mayor

only NAWASA has the right to cut your water since you are directly paying to NAWASA, not to your lessor UNLESS there is contrary stipulation against the contrary or you belong to village association. but the same must be served with demand letter first before they can take action.

i believe that art 19, of the ncc is applicable here.

3Lessor Locks Up the water Empty Re: Lessor Locks Up the water Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:36 pm

foobarph

foobarph
Prision Mayor

you may also try to read this FAQ for more details.

http://www.mayniladwater.com.ph/customers-faqs.php#one_9

also, look at your contract closely. if there is a clause there about disconnection of your water service in the event you failed to pay the same, then you are binded by that unless it is contrary to existing laws or public policy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum