Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

PagIbig Payment

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PagIbig Payment Empty PagIbig Payment Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:35 pm

shylock

Arresto Menor

Hello Everyone i need some advice on this.
1. Paid Monthly amortization to Pag ibig Makati with all the OR's with me.
2. Developer called insisting that i have arrears on pag ibig worth 4 mos. that they paid on pag ibig (Property is in Calamba and pag ibig - Calamba issued buy back)They insist me to stop paying pag ibig and settle first the payment they have made.
3. Pag ibig Makati refuse to accept my payment recently advising me to settle it first to the developer.

a. should i be oblgated to settled this to developer coz i dont have arrears or any deliquency on my payment i got oR's with me.
b. Is it right that pag ibig refuse to accept my payment, i'm afraid i might lose my investment.
c. Pag ibig calamba send me a copy of borrowers payment and they themself told me that it shows i dont have arrears.
d. i'm hesitant to pay the developer coz i'm an agent to them before selling thier low cost housing but were not paid on our commision, they issued the cheque to other person which supposedly it is due to us.
Pls. advice me on this.Thanks.

2PagIbig Payment Empty Re: PagIbig Payment Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:01 pm

attyLLL

you should write (don't rely on verbal) to the developer to state that you do not have arrears and give a copy of the document that pag-ibig gave you.

check also where the payments of the developer went to and whether they were credited to your account and if so why. if not, where did it go? ask for proof from the developer that these payments were actually made and for whose account. whether they were given notice by the pag-ibig and why the payment was made.

if the company actually made payments but you were not in arrears, then it should be refunded by the pag-ibig to them or there should be a pre-payment appearing on your account.

focus on the accounting side then take action accordingly.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3PagIbig Payment Empty Re: PagIbig Payment Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:42 pm

shylock

Arresto Menor

tyvm for the advice Very Happy , the borrowers payment shows the developer paid pagibig and was credited to my account, pag ibig recieved double payment but according to pagibig they dont reimburse payments thats why they are after me, i cant pay the developer and pag ibig at the same time i dont have enough for that. And my real problem is pag ibig refuse to accept my payment.

4PagIbig Payment Empty Re: PagIbig Payment Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:44 pm

attyLLL

so are your payments simply up to date or they are now in advance? if in advance, then pay the developer first, then when up to date, restart paying pag-ibig.

whether it was a mistake or not, you benefited from the payment by the developer and they deserve to be reimbursed. make a payment deal with them and pag-ibig.

5PagIbig Payment Empty Re: PagIbig Payment Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:25 pm

shylock

Arresto Menor

tyvm attyLLL appreciate your advice.

6PagIbig Payment Empty water connection Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:35 am

shylock

Arresto Menor

Good day attyLLL, i leased one unit of apartment owned by the company i work for it has no water connection from maynilad and most of our neighbor have water supply already, i been applying for a water connection but homeowner's president refuses to sign the document needed citing the illegal construction done during the construction period (10-12yrs ago) of the apartments and claims it has no prior approval from the homeowners. I have spend alot for our water supply already. Is there any advice you can give me on what to do, i just want to have a water connection. Thanks in advance and more power.

7PagIbig Payment Empty Re: PagIbig Payment Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:18 pm

attyLLL

this is not a legal solution, but what a friend did in a similar situation was to talk to the neighbor and they put a tap in the back with a meter and he just contributed to the monthly water payments.

negotiate with the water company that the homeowner's association is being unreasonable and hopefully they will relax their requirement. if not, file a case at the bgy against the president to compel him to issue a clearance (but this is a bluff because a homeowner's association is not required to appear at the bgy).

else you will have to file a case to compel water connection

8PagIbig Payment Empty Re: PagIbig Payment Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:56 pm

shylock

Arresto Menor

Thanks attyLLL i might take your advice talking to the neighbor, anyway i been reading a lot about those small claims, i wanted to know if i can pursue this on my case. My former Manager and I made a bank loan (bank connected to the company we work for) he resigned on his job and went abroad, I paid the rest of his loan to the bank (as a co-borrower). I told him about it thru chat and provided him a copy of the debt that was being deducted to my salary. Lately i cant get a hold of him, i got a feeling he's not gonna pay me. Can i file a case against him. I downloaded the form for small claims where should i file the case. What steps should i be doing so i can make him pay for his debt. Thanks again and more power.

9PagIbig Payment Empty Re: PagIbig Payment Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:24 pm

attyLLL

yes, you can file a case against your boss, but if he is abroad you will incur a lot of costs to get the case going. it will better if you can time it when he is here so that the summons can be served to him.

filing of small claims case is at the MTC where you reside.

10PagIbig Payment Empty Re: PagIbig Payment Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:04 pm

shylock

Arresto Menor

Very Happy he paid me already. Thanks

11PagIbig Payment Empty Re: PagIbig Payment Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:31 pm

attyLLL

good for you, how did you achieve it?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: