Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

pagibig housing loan

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1pagibig housing loan Empty pagibig housing loan Mon May 23, 2011 11:52 am

bhoyf

Arresto Menor

magandang araw po sa inyong lahat

ito po ang nais kong idulog sa inyo, pag ibig member po ako at gusto kong mag loan ulit ng housing loan, kaso po na buyback na ako dati kaya di na ako makaka pag loan muli , ngayon po e merong taong willing ipagamit sakin ang kanyang housing loan sa pag ibig. legal po ba ang ganito? kung legal po papano ko po maililipat sa pangalan ko ang titulo ng bahay at lupa?

sana ay maliwanagan nyo po ako.

sir UP ko lang po...

2pagibig housing loan Empty Re: pagibig housing loan Thu May 26, 2011 9:13 pm

attyLLL

yes, it is legal, but very risky.

the property will be in the name of the that person. you will need to execute another document that he is only holding it in trust or that he is selling it to you.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3pagibig housing loan Empty pagibig housing loan Fri May 27, 2011 12:46 pm

bhoyf

Arresto Menor

Thank you po sa inyong reply

ano ano po ang mga documents na ito? Deed of sale po ba ay matibay na dokumento na?

maari din po ba kaming mg gumawa ng rent to own contract para di risky ang transaction?
sa ilalim po ba ng rent to own ay me laban po ba ako dito ?

4pagibig housing loan Empty Re: pagibig housing loan Fri May 27, 2011 6:26 pm

attyLLL

whatever scheme. i like your idea of a rent to own, but note that the pag-ibig will only recognize him as the owner.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum