Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pagibig Housing Loan

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pagibig Housing Loan Empty Pagibig Housing Loan Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:59 pm

radtek2002

Arresto Menor

Magadang araw po!

Matatanong lang po sana ako. Ako po ay isang OFW and I have an existing housing Loan with Pagibig which was filed 2008 and I was still single then, the housing Loan will be completed September this year 2018,and my plan is to file another housing loan as soon as I have finished the existing one, but the main problem now is I am married and have been separated for more than 4 yrs,not legally thou, Is it possible to apply for another loan with my single name, as my ex husband wouldn't agree to sign any papers regarding properties.

what is my other option?..PLease help as the developer's quotation and interest with our monthly payment is way to high compared to the bank and Pagibig housing Loan.

Need help

Many Thanks

2Pagibig Housing Loan Empty Re: Pagibig Housing Loan Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:19 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

I would advise unahin mo muna magfile ng separation of property sa inyong magasawa since kahit hiwalay kayo in fact, legal na tagapag mana mo padin ang asawa mo kahit na wala sya contribution sa balak mo bilhin na bagong bahay.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum