Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Financial Support para sa Female Spouse?

+2
concepab
kamote1half
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Financial Support para sa Female Spouse? Empty Financial Support para sa Female Spouse? Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:45 am

kamote1half

Arresto Menor

To summarize everything, i caught my (ex) wife cheating, we split ways and she is asking for financial assistance for the reason that we are still married. We do not have children.

Am I obligated to finance her?

Sorry i've tried to research about this law but i can't find any information, all i found was about child support..

Thanks in advance.

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

kamote1half wrote:To summarize everything, i caught my (ex) wife cheating, we split ways and she is asking for financial assistance for the reason that we are still married. We do not have children.

Sorry i've tried to research about this law but i can't find any information, all i found was about child support..

Thanks in advance.

Unless you can prove that she left your conjugal house without just reason, you still need to provide support for her.

marlo

Reclusion Perpetua

yes spousal support since valid marriage ..
unless may masaliksik kang ground na ma voidable or void ang marriage mo

technified_ex

technified_ex
Prision Correccional

If i were you, i would file a criminal case against your wife for adultery. Gather solid evidence supporting your allegations.

You also have a ground for legal separation against your spouse, since your wife is the erring spouse, she would loose her share in your community of property and the right to support from you.

The fastest way would be, if the circumstances favor you is the filing of the criminal case. That is because you will be required to barangay conciliation. In barangay conciliation, settle for non filing of criminal case in return for the support she is asking. Then file a legal separation

raheemerick

raheemerick
Reclusion Perpetua

sa child support. if ever ang mag ina ang umalis sa poder ng ng asawang lalaki, maari itong maging hadlang sa pag bibigay sustento sa anak nito.

ganun din ba sa asawang babae? if ever halimbawa sa case ng initiator ng post nato.. since niloko ng asawang babae ang asawang lalake..?

same rule din ba?

Katrina288

Reclusion Perpetua

kamote1half wrote:To summarize everything, i caught my (ex) wife cheating, we split ways and she is asking for financial assistance for the reason that we are still married. We do not have children.

Thanks in advance.

NO, you are not obliged to give support to your wife.

Since she gave the reason why you left, you do not have the obligation to give financial support to her.

Regards,

Atty. Katrina

http://www.kgmlegal.ph

raheemerick

raheemerick
Reclusion Perpetua

agree. :p

Ang karapatan para humingi ng hiwalay na sustento kahit mula sa perang pag-aari ng mag-asawa ay dapat base sa isang makatarungang dahilan. Kung hindi ay walang karapatan si babae na humiwalay ng tirahan at humingi ng sustento. Ang kagustuhan ng babae na humingi ng sustento at gamitin ang pagiging legal na asawa ay matatawag na “in bad faith” dahil siya mismo ang gumawa ng dahilan para makipaghiwalay sa asawa. Hindi layunin ng batas na sakupin ang ganitong sitwasyon.

Sa katunayan, kusang na­tatapos ang obligasyon ng lalaki na magbigay ng sustento sa asawa sa oras na ang babae ang mismong mag­bigay ng basehan ng kanilang paghihiwalay. Kung hindi siya dapat bigyan ng permanenteng sustento da­hil sa kanyang ginawa, mas lalong wala siyang ka­ rapatan na humingi ng pansamantalang sustento lalo na kung lilitisin ang asawang babae sa kasong adultery.

kamote1half

Arresto Menor

Katrina288 wrote:

Thanks in advance.

NO, you are not obliged to give support to your wife.

Since she gave the reason why you left, you do not have the obligation to give financial support to her.

Regards,

Atty. Katrina

Thank you for the response. Is there any particular section of the Law for which i can have this a reference? Thanks.

marlo

Reclusion Perpetua

automatic na ba iyun na walang spousal support agad agad at hindi na kailangan ang approval ng court sa ganitong case?

o hindi na kailangan kung wala namang sinampang case si asawang babae laban kay asawang lalaki?

in the future, ano ang maaring pinanghahawakan ni lalaki na legal ang hindi nya pagsuporta sa asawang babae?

Last edited by marlo on Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum