Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Question for HR Managers / Directors

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Question for HR Managers / Directors Empty Question for HR Managers / Directors Wed May 27, 2015 6:20 pm

mishael032409

Arresto Mayor

Ano po ba ang masasabi nyo when an operations manager wants to move sa HR management? What are chances po na makuha nya compared to other people na may experience na talaga sa HR?

Ano po ba ang mga kelangan nyang matutunan and kelangang pag aralan from handling operations directly to human resources management?

salamat po and God bless!

2Question for HR Managers / Directors Empty Re: Question for HR Managers / Directors Wed May 27, 2015 6:44 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Need to learn labor laws and payroll computation, learning taxation and others.

Advantage ng OM meron na syang background sa ops to help them integrate better.

http://www.councilviews.com

3Question for HR Managers / Directors Empty Re: Question for HR Managers / Directors Fri May 29, 2015 10:09 am

mishael032409

Arresto Mayor

Thank you sir Council. I saw in your link councilviews.com that you really have a vast experience in HR . Appreciate your help.

What book can you recommend to read to add up HR skills and knowledge?

and as per WIKIPEDIA - HR as of 2015 focuses on strategic initiatives like mergers and acquisitions, talent management, succession planning, industrial and labor relations, and diversity and inclusion.

What is the concept po ba nung mergers and acquisitions and meron din akong nabasa na contracts and obligations?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum