Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Background check- constructive dismissal

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Background check- constructive dismissal Empty Background check- constructive dismissal Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:40 pm

Aling Ising

Arresto Menor

Hello,

Im a assistant manager of a BPO company,ive been with the company for more than 8yrs. last january my boss told me that il be transfered to other accnt and nees to undergo background check. while waiting Ill be on floating status. everything went well exept for 1prev employer that I declare on my resume more than 8yrs ago. I told them that company already closed long time ago.and I dont have any record that I was employed there. they check the dti.sec etc.. and they found nothing big possibility that the company didnt file for license. Hr sd that I will not be issued NTE since Im just honest declaring that company on my resume but they will not closse my BGC because of that. meaning i will be floating forever.. she also told be once I consume all.my leave credits they will count 30 days and I will be dismissed by the company.

Is there a violation on the part of the company?

what would you suggest for my next move?

If I resign what monetary benefits will I recieve?

Thank you

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

If you resign, you will get only what is due you (13th month, salary, tax refund and other mandatory benefits based on your company policy).

If you wait until you get separated, you may get more, based on Article 283 of the Labor Code.

http://www.councilviews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum