Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Using my certificate without my knowledge.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Eish

Arresto Menor

Good day everyone.

I would be very thankfull if you would please give me advice about my current predicament. So, sisimulan ko po muna sa umpisa. Ung previous employer ko po pinagaral ako s tesda then I finished what I was supposed to do and got the cert. From what I understood they told me that they needed that cert for the company requirement. I satrted working there but after almost a year I resigned because I didnt like how my superior treated me. So, I went with the resignation process. I worked another company for more than a year then I decided to come back to my previous company because I heard the superior I didnt get along with was no longer there. To my surprise, I learned that they were still using my name as requirement for their company. In addition, in their record according to them I was terminated. The current management claims they do not know anything about it. Im not sure how to go about this. I no longer intend to return to the company and I feel uncomfortable about them saying I was terminated which I wasnt and them using my cert when I am no longer part of the company.

I apologize for the long post but I felt that it would be appropriate to tell what happened from the beggining.
Sana po matulungan niyo ako. Maraming salamat.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum