Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

No proof, just knowledge of the act.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1No proof, just knowledge of the act. Empty No proof, just knowledge of the act. Sat May 26, 2012 5:33 pm

zb

Arresto Menor

Years ago a gov't. educational institution collected more than P800,000 as tuition/miscellaneous fees to more than 7,000 students. Before the school starts, the Dep-Ed ordered its refund to the more than the 7,000 students. No refund incurred and the P800,000+ vanished with its OIC. By mid July, a permanent OIC stepped-in and a tug-of-war ensued for the recovery of the P800,000 by the former OIC and the new one. A compromise ensued but still the money vanished and the refund to more than 7,000 students never occured.

I have no proof, just who took what, who collected what, who vanished with the what, who are the participants of the tug-of-war and just information of who got the what. Plainly, just personal knowledge.

If i where to file a complaint in the Ombudsman, will this hold ground?

zb

2No proof, just knowledge of the act. Empty Re: No proof, just knowledge of the act. Sun May 27, 2012 6:32 am

attyLLL

if you can give enough specific details, the omb might investigate and produce the required evidence. no guarantees though.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3No proof, just knowledge of the act. Empty Re: No proof, just knowledge of the act. Sun May 27, 2012 3:03 pm

zb

Arresto Menor

Thanks again attyLLL. You've been very helpful,

More power!

zb

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum