Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

ANNULMENT case without my knowledge

+4
deejey
ibonidarna
zuir26aneehs
jacky99
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ANNULMENT case without my knowledge Empty ANNULMENT case without my knowledge Mon May 16, 2011 4:23 am

jacky99

Arresto Menor

GOOD MRNING ATTY,ask lang sana ..ano po ba ang pwd kong gawin ,,pna annuld ng asawa ko ang kasal namin ng d ko alam ...pwd ko po ba xa kasohan>what case po. at saan ko pwd e file?last 2009 pa po ang order..pro ngayun ko lang nalaman...legal po ba ang gnawa nya?ano po ba ang dapat kung gawin...sana po mabigyan nyo ako ng advice...salamat po

2ANNULMENT case without my knowledge Empty Re: ANNULMENT case without my knowledge Mon May 21, 2012 9:46 pm

zuir26aneehs

Arresto Menor

jacky99 wrote:GOOD MRNING ATTY,ask lang sana ..ano po ba ang pwd kong gawin ,,pna annuld ng asawa ko ang kasal namin ng d ko alam ...pwd ko po ba xa kasohan>what case po. at saan ko pwd e file?last 2009 pa po ang order..pro ngayun ko lang nalaman...legal po ba ang gnawa nya?ano po ba ang dapat kung gawin...sana po mabigyan nyo ako ng advice...salamat po

attorney is this things possible granting the annulment with out the real wife knowledge or signature and appearance in the court

3ANNULMENT case without my knowledge Empty Re: ANNULMENT case without my knowledge Mon May 21, 2012 10:56 pm

ibonidarna

ibonidarna
Reclusion Perpetua

Annulment of marriage can be filed, heard, and decided even if the other party failed to appear. Generally actions are in personam in which an action is directed against specific persons and seek personal judgment.

However, the petition for annulment of marriage is an action in rem, an action which is directed against the status of a person and seek judgments with respect thereto as against the whole world.

Thus it is not necessary that you are personally served with summons for the same can be done via publication and sending of the summon at the last known address.

It is therefor possible that you may be ignorant of the proceedings of the case.

@jacky
Why would you want to be bound in a relationship when the other party wants to get out of it?

4ANNULMENT case without my knowledge Empty Re: ANNULMENT case without my knowledge Mon May 21, 2012 11:43 pm

deejey

Arresto Menor

Good day atty, im married for 10 years and had 2 kids naghiwalay kame 3 years ago, nagka gf ako nun pero naghiwalay dn kame at ang asawa kong un ay nagkaanak na sa ibang lalaki ng d ko nalalaman, pinagamit nya sa bata ang apilyido ko ng d ko alam, huli na ng nalaman ko at wala na ko nagawa, ngayon po ay may kinakasama na ako at may anak na dn kame, gusto ko na sana magfile ng annulment para mapakasalan ko ang kinakasama ko ngayon, anu po ang grounds d2? at ano ang ggwen ko sa batang apilyido ko ang gamit pero d ko naman anak/

5ANNULMENT case without my knowledge Empty annulment without knowledge Tue May 22, 2012 4:39 pm

jaskell

Arresto Menor

@jacky so legal po ba ng ginawa na mag file ng annulment without the knowledge as long nag publish sila.tama po ba pagkakaintindi ko thanks so much.

6ANNULMENT case without my knowledge Empty Re: ANNULMENT case without my knowledge Tue May 22, 2012 8:04 pm

zuir26aneehs

Arresto Menor

ibonidarna wrote:Annulment of marriage can be filed, heard, and decided even if the other party failed to appear. Generally actions are in personam in which an action is directed against specific persons and seek personal judgment.

However, the petition for annulment of marriage is an action in rem, an action which is directed against the status of a person and seek judgments with respect thereto as against the whole world.

Thus it is not necessary that you are personally served with summons for the same can be done via publication and sending of the summon at the last known address.

It is therefor possible that you may be ignorant of the proceedings of the case.

@jacky
Why would you want to be bound in a relationship when the other party wants to get out of it?

iboniadarna can u translate this in the way that everybody can understand because this is important..

pwd ka pala e annulled ng asawa mo without the wife knowledge

7ANNULMENT case without my knowledge Empty Re: ANNULMENT case without my knowledge Tue May 22, 2012 8:30 pm

jaskell

Arresto Menor

oo nga paki translate lang ng malinaw ng maunawaan namin ng mabuti

8ANNULMENT case without my knowledge Empty Re: ANNULMENT case without my knowledge Tue May 22, 2012 10:14 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

jaskell wrote:@jacky so legal po ba ng ginawa na mag file ng annulment without the knowledge as long nag publish sila.tama po ba pagkakaintindi ko thanks so much.

that is correct. if the other spouse could not be found, service of summons is done through publication with the approval of the court.

9ANNULMENT case without my knowledge Empty Re: ANNULMENT case without my knowledge Sun May 27, 2012 6:52 am

attyLLL

but you have to report the last known address of the spouse and you will be asked if you made sincere efforts to locate your spouse.

if you allege a fake address to prevent the other spouse from learning of the proceedings, the annulment can be challenged even after it is granted.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

10ANNULMENT case without my knowledge Empty Re: ANNULMENT case without my knowledge Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:53 pm

ladyconan

Arresto Menor

Sorry po dko masyado magets.. Ibig po ba sabihin nito eh pdeng maannuled ang kasal khit ndi alam ng isa na may case pala na nakasampa?
Ito rin po kc kinakatakot ko na baka annuled n pala kmi ng asawa ko ndi po pa alam. At nagfile po sya ng petition pero wla po ako nareceive na notice. Pano po maaanulled un? Sorry po

11ANNULMENT case without my knowledge Empty Re: ANNULMENT case without my knowledge Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:55 pm

attyLLL

answered your other post

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum