Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Name used to purchase House without knowledge/approval

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

asilvestre

Arresto Menor

I am currently overseas. Last year (May 2017) my wife and I found out that a property in AMAIA SCAPES CAPAS TARLAC was purchased under my name and a housing loan from BDO was approved under my name as well. I haven't signed nor agreed to any form of purchase. Upon research and investigation, we've found out that AMAIA bypass and bent rules for the purchase and housing loan to move forward.
We tried contacting AMAIA, they reverted back for quite some time then suddenly went cold. Also tried contacting BDO several times with no avail.
I terribly need your help, i don't know who to turn too with regards to the matter at hand.

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

did you found out who was the real person who bought the house? IMHO your issue will be with BDO. you have to confirm with them that you did not avail a loan and that the transaction maybe fraudulent.

asilvestre

Arresto Menor

sorry for not being so detailed. its my mom that did the purchase using my old SPA that serves a different purpose. AMAIA didnt even contacted me and confirmed about what transpired with my mom. same goes with BDO.
The last email I received from BDO was that my complaint was already forwarded to the right department and they will call me.

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

So what action do you want to take? if you will proceed, keep in mind that you will be incriminating your mom and she can be sued by AMAIA or BDO.

asilvestre

Arresto Menor

from what your telling me if I pursue this further. My mom might land in jail?
For a son, i don't want that to happen. I just want to clear my name from any of this. is there another way to approach this?

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

Yes, as it is very clear that she was the one who initiated the purchase.

If you don't want the house, the best course of action to take is to try and sell it have the loan transferred to the buyer. This is the only option you have if you do not want to put blame on your mother.

attyLLL

maybe this can all be an error, but it also depends on what is stated on the SPA. if it empowers your mother to purchase the property for you then the sale is valid.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

asilvestre

Arresto Menor

AMAIA has a protocol to provide their own SPA to be signed by the buyer and another employee of theirs to contact me to ask specific questions (that needs to be answered correctly) about the property that I am purchasing(e.g location, price, unit, etc.) before they can move forward with the process, that clearly didn't happen.
Another thing the bank also has a process to verify before they proceed with the loan that also didn't happen. We have contacted AMAIA before, that disclosed the above process.

Both companies has their protocol that didn't happen. They should have a liability on this because they didn't follow their procedure regardless on what was stated on my old SPA, that shouldn't be used in the first place.

attyLLL

I hope that argument works for you and you get your refund.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum