Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lessee wants to purchase my house and lot without earnest money?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jengsez

Arresto Menor

Hello,
Me friend ako na pinarenta ko house and lot ko dahil nakiusap sila na magigiba raw tinitirhan nila bahay dahil sa anay. pumayag ako last oct.2011 dahil out of concern. I told them darating and asawa ko from abroad sinabihan ko sila need ko na yung bahay by feb 2012 nag offer sila na bibilhin nila yung house basta magkasundo kami sa presyo tuloy naman yung bayad nila sa rent. I said i will ask my husband muna . they bargained at ng magkasunduan n kami sa tawad nila last week verbally, nagpagawa na kami ng SPA today then me nag advice sa amin na dapat me earnest money para secure kami at secure din yung buyer. we discussed it with them tapos ayaw nila magbigay ng pera for earnest money wala daw sa usapan pinaliwanag naman namin that we need also assurance that's why my husband and i told them if wala earnestmoney we could not continue the transactions with them. Tama po ba kami? and we plan to send them letter of notice of eviction? hope you could help us. Thanks

attyLLL

how are they planning to pay?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Jengsez

Arresto Menor

They plan to buy the house thru Pag-ibig which I know will take 9months or more, we told them that the earnest money is more like down payment and will be deducted once Pag-Ibig will pay us pero continuous pa rin rent nila hanggat di pa kami nababayaran. hindi naman kasi rent to own usapan namin pati yung rent nila sa amin n 6 mos. gusto ideduct sa payment na wala naman sa usapan. dahil at first balak lang talaga nila rent. I advise na rin na hanap sila mga developers na lang na connected with pag-ibig para di na mabusisi.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum