Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

BANK ACCOUNTS FOR MINORS?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BANK ACCOUNTS FOR MINORS? Empty BANK ACCOUNTS FOR MINORS? Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:18 pm

mikee013

Arresto Menor

Hi, I'm 17 years old and I was wondering if I could become the owner of my mom's bank account? This is because I think that she is not very responsible in handling the family's money.

If it's possible to take over her bank account, what are the documents needed and what is the process?

If not, what age would I be eligible to get her bank account?

Thanks very much

2BANK ACCOUNTS FOR MINORS? Empty Re: BANK ACCOUNTS FOR MINORS? Fri May 08, 2015 9:01 am

raheemerick

raheemerick
Reclusion Perpetua

its so amazzing and very impressive na your set of mind is totally difrent para sa mga minors na gaya mo!!

to think na in a very your age of 17,

aware kna and nasabi mong not very responsible ang mom mo in handling the familys money?

wow!!!

and then you want to take over and manipulated her bank account??

very surprising talaga ha na minor ka pa lng aware ka na sa mga ganyang scenarios:)

your so cool!!!

para kang yelo:)

sarap mo ihampas sa pader!!

at the age of 17 ganyan na ang way of thinking mo? what more pa pag nag matured ka or nasa legal age kna??

for god and heaven sake lumagay ka sa lugar bilang anak!!

kung ako tatay mo at nabasa ko post mo nato?

silid kita sa sako saka kita ibalibag ng husto!!Smile

the best thing to do is get your notes and textbook!!

go to your room!!

mag aral ka muna mabuti ineng:)

on the other side ineng.. since ligitimate kng anak? may karapatan ka dito at karapatan ng magulang mo na ibigay sau ang kailanagan mo when itcomes basic and important needs.

everything na meron ang magulang mo is hindi mapapa sa iyo hangat buhay pa sila..

and how u be able to manage things and be a responsible person?

kung obligasyon mo at isip bilang anak eh mukang hndi malinaw sa iyo kung saan ka dapat lumugar:)

kung may mali sa sistema ng mother mo na alam mong hndi tama??

sa ibang paraan maari mong magawa ang sa palagay mong tama according sa stado mo.

but!!

dfnetly not to take over!!!!!

wtf!!

3BANK ACCOUNTS FOR MINORS? Empty Re: BANK ACCOUNTS FOR MINORS? Fri May 08, 2015 9:24 am

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

eto, malumanay na approach,
talk to your mom, tell her she is not the best person to handle the family's money.
then tell her u want her to transfer family's money to you..
u already opened your personal account and tell her to transfer all the funds to your new account..
come back here again and update us, what she will tell you..
good luck,,,

4BANK ACCOUNTS FOR MINORS? Empty Re: BANK ACCOUNTS FOR MINORS? Fri May 08, 2015 9:28 am

raheemerick

raheemerick
Reclusion Perpetua

hahahaha!!!

@kaibigang landowner..

bka pag ginawa nga yan ni minor.. mag post yan ng ganto..

ginawa ko po advice nyo at kinausap q po nanay q..

kumuha po sya gunting at kinalbo nya ako!!! Sad

hahaa..

pero tama si landowner.. update mo kami and ngayun pa lng excited na ako sa isasagot sayo ng mom mo:)

5BANK ACCOUNTS FOR MINORS? Empty Re: BANK ACCOUNTS FOR MINORS? Fri May 08, 2015 9:48 am

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

in fairness, nga pala, grade 4 ako nagkaroon ng joint account namin ng mom ko, every friday afternoon, nagpupunta kami sa bank para ideposit ang weekly savings ko... so to answer ur question,, u can already have ur own bank account.. but to get ur mother's bank account???? there is no way regardless of age...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum