Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Extremely noisy neighbors.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Extremely noisy neighbors. Empty Extremely noisy neighbors. Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:20 pm

honradajulius

Arresto Menor

I am facing this dilemna for 5 years i had to endure karaoke/loud bass from speakers all day ,simultaneously while going to college with little sleep.

Sometimes i had thougts of mass murder , fantasizing of killing everybody in that squatter area in the back of the house we are currently renting.

I went to the police station here at Talaba Bacoor , and they didnt helped me , they said only the baranggay can.

I couldnt get an address and the name of the noisy house owner , because it is deep inside a squatters area and i need weapons and bulletproof vest first before i enter that hellhole situated in the back of SM Bacoor , parking lot.

Extremely noisy neighbors. Capture

Anyone can help me , what can i do about this .

Currently right now , that loudspeaker is still playing and the bass is thumping in my room, this 10am some were singing .

I wont sort to violence as long as if there is a working legal process, and im too young to die for something that is not my fault in the first place.

2Extremely noisy neighbors. Empty Re: Extremely noisy neighbors. Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:37 pm

centro

Reclusion Perpetua

Barangay nga ang puedeng magpatahimik. Why not go to the Barangay? And if you want a stronger force, what don't you petition with fellow neighbors and present your case to the Lupon?

3Extremely noisy neighbors. Empty Re: Extremely noisy neighbors. Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:49 pm

honradajulius

Arresto Menor

I doubt they would do anything about this , kasi last time nung bagyong Maring , tumaob yung puno sa tapat ng bahay , nanghiram kami ng chainsaw ayaw kami pahiramin ni Kap .

Kasi nung nalaman nya na yung inuupahan naming bahay na to , ay ang may ari yung kalaban nya sa politika .

And wala akong address at name ng house owner nung maingay sa likod ...

Eto lang ang meron ako , decibel meter from my phone.

Kasi low frequency yung noise galing sa bass,hindi siya makuha ng conventional na microphone lang.

Kada pag angat po ng line yun po yung isang beat ng bass nung speaker sa bandang kama sa ulo ko nakapwesto yang phone nung pinaandar ko test.
Extremely noisy neighbors. 11081525_824383444264562_573530106_n

4Extremely noisy neighbors. Empty Re: Extremely noisy neighbors. Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:10 am

honradajulius

Arresto Menor

Okay i went to the baranggay and they successfully stopped them last night on approx 10:58pm.

Now at 8:48am they started singing again with that bloody karaoke.
I am ready for my next move which is to file a formal lawsuit and hopefully the videooke will be destroyed.

Now my questions , what are the procedures , where do i go first , requirements and fees .

P.S My municipality is Habay 1 , Bacoor City , Cavite

Thank you all

5Extremely noisy neighbors. Empty Re: Extremely noisy neighbors. Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:17 pm

centro

Reclusion Perpetua

It is a milestone to have filed a complaint with the Barangay. They have a duty to accept complaints and to initiate mediation.
To file a case in court, you need to secure a certificate to file action from the Lupon (except those listed as exemptions.) This is after a complaint is filed, the other party is represented and and a mediation step set. If the other party did not show up or if the step is not done, the Lupon can issue a certificate to file action in court. Without this certificate, the court will not accept your case.

Lupon does not require a lawyer but with a minimal filing fee. Filing in court requires a legal representation.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum