Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nuisance (neighbors)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nuisance (neighbors) Empty Nuisance (neighbors) Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:16 am

demisevilla

Arresto Menor

Our neighbor's drivers, the one directly living across our street, has the habit of throwing their cigarette butts infront of our lawn and near our pedestrian front gate. They always do this every single day. EVen receipts of their parking tickets, used tissues and other trash are left on our property. I know they are doing this deliberately to upset us since we advised them not to park their vehicles infront of our house since we also park our other car outside. What can I do to file a complaint against them? Your prompt response and advice will be greatly appreciated.

2Nuisance (neighbors) Empty Re: Nuisance (neighbors) Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:33 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

If you can caught them take videos and pictures so you can take it to the Baranggay as an evidence and complain. If the case is brought to the attention of Baranggay they have to obey what will be the outcome, if not they will face consequences. Just take extra careful when you make complains as some people are idiotics they don't think and allow angers to the point they want to harm you if unlucky kill you to get rid of their problem as they thought but what they don't know they just made it worst.

demisevilla wrote:Our neighbor's drivers, the one directly living across our street, has the habit of throwing their cigarette butts infront of our lawn and near our pedestrian front gate. They always do this every single day. EVen receipts of their parking tickets, used tissues and other trash are left on our property. I know they are doing this deliberately to upset us since we advised them not to park their vehicles infront of our house since we also park our other car outside. What can I do to file a complaint against them? Your prompt response and advice will be greatly appreciated.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum