Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seeking advice against bad neighbors

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Seeking advice against bad neighbors Empty Seeking advice against bad neighbors Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:44 am

raukt001

Arresto Menor

Hi,
I would like to ask for your legal advice, I am currently encountering problems with several of my neighbors, and my house is located almost in the front of our barangay hall and they are not doing something about it

1. The Neighbor always parks in my driveway
2. They always throws trash in front of my house
3. They use the plants in front of my house as a urinal
4. An old man usually sleeps in front of my house

Thanks

2Seeking advice against bad neighbors Empty Re: Seeking advice against bad neighbors Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:29 am

centro

Reclusion Perpetua

Usap muna with neighbor. Next recourse, file a case with your Lupon. After Lupon mediates and still not acceptable to both parties, case is filed in court. Neighbor mo sila. You are exposed to them daily. Sana maayos.

3Seeking advice against bad neighbors Empty Re: Seeking advice against bad neighbors Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:58 pm

raukt001

Arresto Menor

Hi Thanks for the reply, ask ko lng, anu ung Lupon

4Seeking advice against bad neighbors Empty Re: Seeking advice against bad neighbors Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:55 am

centro

Reclusion Perpetua

Ito ang Katarungang Pambarangay o ang barangay justice system. Maaari siyang magsettle ng mga di pinaguunawaan ng mga taga barangay through mediation. Walang abogadong involved dito. Magfifile lang ng complaint sa Lupon with a minimal fee. Tapos ipapatawag ang other party para ipahayag formally ang mga pananaw. Kung ayos na, resolution na agad agad. Magtanong sa inyong Barangay or kahit sa ibang Barangay para mas maunawaan.

5Seeking advice against bad neighbors Empty Re: Seeking advice against bad neighbors Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:37 pm

kimwell

Arresto Menor

good afternoon, i have a small merienda stall infront mof my tindera's house. its located one house after mine. we had problems with our neighbor because they had been letting their dog out and the doog keeps on loitering pee infront and close to the stall. we tried to tell them calmly but they just ignored our please for them to atleast clean their dog's mess. this have been happening for almost 2 months. they claim that the dog doesnt think and sometimes they even blame other dogs and yet no dogs are littering around. we have been taking things calmly however, we already had an episode where there were shouting involved already. kami pa ang ipapa barangay. what would i do in this situation?

6Seeking advice against bad neighbors Empty Re: Seeking advice against bad neighbors Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:08 pm

centro

Reclusion Perpetua

Let the lupon ng barangay objectively mediate for the two of you. You can initiate the filing, them the respondents to put them in the defensive. Prior to filing, you may want to seek the advise of your captain.

7Seeking advice against bad neighbors Empty Re: Seeking advice against bad neighbors Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:19 pm

kimwell

Arresto Menor

they have already filed a complaint against us. tomorrow would be the dialogue.

8Seeking advice against bad neighbors Empty Re: Seeking advice against bad neighbors Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:26 pm

centro

Reclusion Perpetua

kimwell wrote:they have already filed a complaint against us. tomorrow would be the dialogue.

Balita naman po. Was the mediation acceptable to you? Or did it lead to a further filing in court?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum