Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unable to pay credit card balance, demand letter and my picture was posted on fb wall

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

confused2015

Arresto Menor

Hello po. I need your legal advice. I have my unpaid credit card aboard that remained unpaid for 5 years  because i got sick, and was forced to go home. I had no other way of paying the loan. Last December 2014, a collection agent here sent the first demand letter through my facebook account, and together with my profile picture she shared the post with my fb friends. I felt i was treated like a wanted criminal. It was a nightmare and i was mentally and emotionally disturbed. I paid the loan but that incident remained to be the worst nightmare i ever experienced in my entire life. Do i have the right to file a case of Invasion of Privacy? This is the only way I know for me to move on.
Thank you very much for your immediate response.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum