Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need Help Po Pls. - Bank Already sent a Demand Letter

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

waldo

Arresto Menor

Hi,

nakatanggap po ako ng sulat galing sa citibank regarding non payment. Nag issue po ako ng mga cheque pero unfortunately, nasara po kasi hindi ko na din ma maintain. sabi sa sulat, i endorse na nila sa law firm. Im afraid they will file estafa against me. what is the best course of action para dito. hindi na ako makatulog sa kakaisip.

loreesejem

Arresto Menor

I have problem which makes my health deteriorated a collection agency is threathening me because i was not able to pay monthly dues on my credit cards because of my health and finacial problems , but i am willing to pay it in monthly amortization in affordable amount that i can give , because as ofnow i dont have any income because of my health , please advise me what to do ,

thanks

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum