Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Credit Card - Sending a letter to my Boss

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Credit Card - Sending a letter to my Boss Empty Credit Card - Sending a letter to my Boss Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:38 am

ronnelpdrrmo

Arresto Menor

Mga 2 years ago po, nagpunta sa office yung nag aalok ng credit card, madami po kami na ang apply. afetr 2 weeks dumating na po yung credit card ng mga kasamahan ko at ako wala. So the bank called, sinabi ko na i never got any card. Case closed. this is east west bank.

After 2 years, i learned form ny boss na nag email sa kanya ang atty. roberto b. ultado jr. and associates law office, na may utang daw ako, at naka cc pa yung higher person pinadalan dn nila.

I dont get any email, pero yung ibang tao inemail nila. I called up, at ini insist nila na may purchase, i said i dont get the card.

Please help me on this, tama po ba yung ginawa nila na mag email sa ibang tao is that considered oral defamation?

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua

Not considered as oral defamation since it was reduce in an electronic document, it is libel BUT it falls under the exception on a private communication made by the law firm in the performance of their legal obligation. Therefore, walang criminal case of libel.

If they still insist despite on your defense of no card was received then you can seek for damages.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum