Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

CUSTODY OF ILLEGITIMATE CHILD

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CUSTODY OF ILLEGITIMATE CHILD Empty CUSTODY OF ILLEGITIMATE CHILD Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:06 am

maan_gallardo18

Arresto Menor

I just want to seek advice regarding whom should have custody over my 7 year-old daughter. My ex-boyfriend acknowledged my daughter by signing at the back portion of her birth certificate. We shared custody & expenses over my child for 4 years (she was born on June 2008) but we broke up in January 2012. From that day, I have the custody and I am now the one who is giving all the needs of my daughter. Last May 2014, I got married to a different man and right now, I have a 2nd child, and together with my daughter, we live as a family. My question is, will he be able to get the custody over my child bacause I am already married? Please give me an advice on what to do to gain sole custody over my illegitimate child. Thank you!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum