Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Illegitimate Child Custody

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Illegitimate Child Custody Empty Illegitimate Child Custody Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:30 am

singleparent

Arresto Menor

I have a 10 year old, illegitimate child. He is now staying and is under the care of his grandparents (father side). His father is a seafarer and is currently abroad, while I, on the other hand is gainfully employed. His father and I had an arrangement that our child stays with him because he would like to make-up for his shortcomings and financial responsibilities (paying for his tuition, etc). Before the dad left the Phils, I asked for his permission if our child can stay with me but he and his family doesn't want nor permit me to do so. Should I try to get my child without them knowing, what are the possible consequences? Our child would really like to stay with me. My worry is, I have a pending estafa case and I am afraid that they will use it against me. Your response will be highly appreciated. Thank you.

2Illegitimate Child Custody Empty Re: Illegitimate Child Custody Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:56 am

attyLLL

as a mother of an illegitimate child, only you have parental authority and right to custody. i believe the better alternative is to ask assistance from the dswd, the bgy or the women's desk of the pnp or nbi.

did you already file bail? you are still presumed innocent until proven guilty.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Illegitimate Child Custody Empty Re: Illegitimate Child Custody Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:21 am

singleparent

Arresto Menor

Thank you for your reply Atty.

To answer your question, no, I did not post bail yet. What are the possible consequences?

4Illegitimate Child Custody Empty Re: Illegitimate Child Custody Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:05 pm

attyLLL

you can be arrested anytime.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum