Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

custody of illegitimate child

+2
LandOwner12
yakgni0907
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1custody of illegitimate child Empty custody of illegitimate child Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:12 am

yakgni0907

Arresto Menor

Dear attorney,
Good day!
attorney i just want to ask for help about my case.im Single and working here in Riyadh.. I have a son who is now turning 5 this year and he got his father’s surname, and I left him last year with his Dad expecting things will be okay between me and his father but things got sour and we decided to broke up. Im supporting him somehow in terms on what we agreed last time before i came here and i kept all my receipts. the problem is now i can’t talk to my son regularly, sometimes they let the child talk to me once a week maybe 30 - 40 minutes and thats all, now its been 3 weeks that i can’t talk to him for some stupid reasons like kid is not with him but with his sister and if i message her sister theres no reply.Now i have a vacation on July and I want to get my son from his father and bring to my family.. Is it Possible for me to do that? knowing we are not married at all.. or does he have a right to get my son back and fight for it legally if i come back here in riyadh for work and leave my son to my mother?..cause I’m really confused now on how to get my son from them coz i know it won’t be easy, he and his family won’t let me get my son from them, and they are telling me that they know their rights for my son.. and i want to get my son in a legal way as long as possible.. and is it possible for me to change his surname to mine?please help me.. i really need your answer.. thank you very much and Godless!

2custody of illegitimate child Empty Re: custody of illegitimate child Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:15 am

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

Custody of illegitimatechild belongs to mother alone. Kahit p abraod sya.need spa para sa parents mo sya

3custody of illegitimate child Empty custody of illegitimate child Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:59 am

yakgni0907

Arresto Menor

thankyou sir for the info.. pero what if po may spa na ako sa mother ko then if di nila ibigay yun bata sa mother ko?

4custody of illegitimate child Empty Re: custody of illegitimate child Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:46 pm

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

Dalhin nyo dswd. Obstruction of justice kumg ayaw bigay

5custody of illegitimate child Empty Re: custody of illegitimate child Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:13 pm

cathy1126

Arresto Menor

hi good afternoon, Paadvice naman po, i am a mother of a 7 month old baby, ngaun naghiwalay na po kmi ng daddy nia.. hindi po kami kasal, ask ko lng po if anu ung right ko as a mother and right nia as a father. tinethreaten kc ako ng family nung guy na kaya nilang kunin ung custody ng bata kc wala nmn kming pera pra ilaban.

but ngkaron n kmi ng verbal arrangement nung father ng kid ko which is every Saturday he can visit his son, if he wants to see his kid he will come to our place. Furthermore, he will provide the basic needs of his son, since im from laguna and we're working here in Manila, I ask him to provide our son his shelter here,(gusto naman nia andito ung anak nia pra mas accessible/ easier puntahan unlike sa laguna) his yaya (since we two are working), milk, food, medicine expences, and electricity. is it too much?. or I have the right to demand all of that?.

Thank you,

Your reply is highly appreciated.

6custody of illegitimate child Empty Re: custody of illegitimate child Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:14 pm

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

Custody belongs to you alone.father has visitation rigjts. Support dont have exact formula. Based on needs and capability of father. Add me for more questipns

7custody of illegitimate child Empty Re: custody of illegitimate child Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:14 pm

fil_auusie_phy

Arresto Menor

Good pm mga attyns.

Ask lang legal advice. Meron akong 7+ yrs old illeg daughter with my ex partner. Nung nag hiwalay po kami napunta po sa kanya yung bata since sa batas nga po e illeg child is dapat nasa custody ng mom. But before our daughter turned 1 yr old, iniwan po nya sa yaya yung anak namin at lumayas po sa bahay nila. So that same day e tumawag po sa akin yung brother nya at sinabi nga pong lumayas na ang ate nya at iniwan anak namin kaya kunin ko na daw po dahil kawawa naman. So that same day kinuha ko na po yung anak namin and eversince nasa akin na po yung custody ng anak namin. now im married. And may plan po kaming mag migrate ng wife ko sa aus, and syempre po isasama ko yung illeg na anak ko. Now ang problem ko po is yung mga docs na need ng bata for permanent visa application. Need pa po kasi ng consent ng bio mother nung bata, kaso po ayaw pong makicoordinate ng mother. Gusto ko na nga po sanang kunin or mag apply ng child custody/parental authority over our daughter. Malakas po ba ang kaso ko laban sa nanay? Since for me abandonment and neglect naman po yung ginawa nya. May chance po ba ako manalo sa case kahit na illeg yung bata? Mga gaano po kaya tatagal yung kaso or yung decision ng court if ever ganun po gagawin ko and ng wife ko??

And by the way po mga atty. yung mother ng illeg daughter ko is meron pang naunang anak before sa anak namin na iniwan din nya sa tatay. And now may bago din po ulit syang anak na iniwan po ulit sa tatay. So bali 3 anak na po sa ibat ibat lalaki ang meron sya pero lahat po ng mga anak nya is nasa aming mga tatay.

Ano po ang laban ko?? Meron po ba??

Please help po. Eto lang po kasi ang hindrance sa pag alis at migrate naming mag anak.

8custody of illegitimate child Empty Re: custody of illegitimate child Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:31 am

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

Malaki.go file k abandinment. <7 pede n pili ang bata ngsasamahan

9custody of illegitimate child Empty Re: custody of illegitimate child Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:21 am

fil_auusie_phy

Arresto Menor

Kahit po illeg yung bata?

10custody of illegitimate child Empty Re: custody of illegitimate child Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:43 pm

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

Opo kasi inuwan nya. Yon ang ground nyo

11custody of illegitimate child Empty Re: custody of illegitimate child Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:42 pm

alexa may

Arresto Menor

hello po, gusto ko lang po sana e ask im a single mom of 2 kids. 5 years old and 4months old eversince po hindi nag sustento yung daddy nila na intindihan ko naman po kasi wala pa syang trabahu nun pero ngayun po ayaw niya nang akuin yung pangalawang baby namin, anu po ang laban ko sa kanya? at pwede ba ako mag habol para e pangalan sa kanya ang 2nd baby ko? sa eldest ko naman po na ka pangalan siya san daddy niya pero hindi sinusuporta kahit na maliit lang sana. anu ba pwede kong gawin sa kanya?

12custody of illegitimate child Empty Re: custody of illegitimate child Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:05 pm

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

Need n akuin at acknowledge ng father ang bata. Then update sa bc

13custody of illegitimate child Empty Re: custody of illegitimate child Sat May 21, 2016 11:41 pm

mushaireb

Arresto Menor

Hi atty.

Some legal advise lang po..I'm married before to another man (I got 2 kids then) but now were separated for 12yrs and I met my ex-partner 2012 and we had a baby 2014. Since birth nun baby nasa side ko na sya and only last Dec 2015 when the father went back to Phils I allow him to "borrow" our baby (and im here at Qatar) and it was his Parents who's taking care of our baby.I allow him to borrow since sya nmn ang nag bibigay ng financial support since then while ako nmn full financial support sa 2 ko kids to my ex husband. Here's my dilema:

I will have my vacation this coming Decembe, I advised the parents of my ex-partner that I'm coming home, they ask me if I will take may son? I said YES po. If ibabalik ko daw po ba ang bata sa kanila, I replied "YES po." Sinabi ko lang po na Yes pero may plan is to really take my son under my custody na po kasi Hndi ko na nkikita ang baby ko kun ipakita man nila thru Skype seconds lang tapos na at hindi nko kilala ng anak ko which I'm so much worried now.

And the GRANDPARENTS explained to me na that they have the right to take my son in case na babalik daw ulet ako sa Qatar that's according daw po sa DSWD. If both parents of unmarried partner daw po ay nasa abroad may right daw sila sa apo nila. BUT MY BABY IS ONLY 2 YRS OLD. HE SHOULD BE UNDER MY CUSTODY OR UNDER MY RELATIVES CUSTODY as long as MAY SPA NA AKO REGARDLESS KUN NASA ABROAD AKO OR SILA ANG NGSUSUPORTA FINANCIALLY SA BATA. "TAMA PO BA AKO ATTY?"
ANO PO BA ANG LEGAL ACTION NA GAGAWIN KO?
Lahat po verbal na pinahiram ko lang s knila ang bata at walang ano man writtem agreement involve. Financial support lng po ng ex-partner ko ang meron kami written agreement since acknowledge nya nmn ang baby sa BC nito.

Hopefully masagot nyo po ako at matulungan. Mahaba pa po ang buwan bago ako mgbakasyon pero I becoming worried now. Thank you and God bless us all!

14custody of illegitimate child Empty Re: custody of illegitimate child Sun May 22, 2016 12:04 am

mushaireb

Arresto Menor

LandOwner...

May acknowledgedment nman po ang father ng baby sa birth cert nito.

15custody of illegitimate child Empty Re: custody of illegitimate child Sun May 22, 2016 12:05 am

mushaireb

Arresto Menor

Maging grounds po ba against to me yun hndi ako nags support financially sa bata? I'm the legal mother po.

16custody of illegitimate child Empty Re: custody of illegitimate child Sun May 22, 2016 11:13 pm

mushaireb

Arresto Menor

Up pls

17custody of illegitimate child Empty Re: custody of illegitimate child Mon May 23, 2016 8:02 am

mushaireb

Arresto Menor

Up

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum