Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

custody of illegitimate son

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1custody of illegitimate son Empty custody of illegitimate son Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:04 pm

izehdz

Arresto Menor

Hi, good afternoon. Do i have a legal custody of my son even though his mother is working abroad? May bf na naman yung mother ng anak ko.. can you help with this

2custody of illegitimate son Empty Re: custody of illegitimate son Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:17 pm

izehdz

Arresto Menor

We are not legally married my son is now living with her auntie and lolo. Both are only supported by families outside the country. Im here in the philippines while his mother busy doing $#@t im dubai.. i support my son and send all necessary needs... i help her to go abroad i applied and even spend all of it. But before that we had a serious fight due to she was living with another man and she got pregnant. I had the ultrasound copy and all relevant evidence of her being unfit mother.

3custody of illegitimate son Empty Re: custody of illegitimate son Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:21 pm

izehdz

Arresto Menor

Do i have the right of custody my son is 5yrs old.

4custody of illegitimate son Empty Re: custody of illegitimate son Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:23 pm

udmlaw

Reclusion Temporal

yep father and mother are prioritized over other relatives.

try to get the intervention of DSWD first before going to court baka magcooperate naman.

get a copy of your child's birth certificate

go to brgy where your child lives then ipatawag mo sila

5custody of illegitimate son Empty Re: custody of illegitimate son Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:24 pm

izehdz

Arresto Menor

I have all the pertinent document with me even the mothers nso livebirth

6custody of illegitimate son Empty Re: custody of illegitimate son Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:36 pm

izehdz

Arresto Menor

Is there need for mother approval if i have to get my son from them? We are no longer in good terms.

7custody of illegitimate son Empty Re: custody of illegitimate son Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:40 pm

attyLLL

rarely will the dswd help when it's the father trying to get the child, but try anyway. your better remedy is to go to court.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum