Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

My husband is having an affair with his ex-gf

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

teardrops2013

Arresto Menor

Hi mga sir, please help me... i found out that my husband started talking again with his ex gf who is also married..based on their conversation they will see each other again and continue the relationship they had before, and that my husband will leave me and my daughter. they plan to live in other country for them to get married, and para hindi ko daw cla mahabol..wala po bang bisa ang kasal namin sa ibang bansa? what legal action should i do for me and my daughter?

sapat na basehan na po ba ung conversation nila na nakita ko para magdemanda ako?
or should i wait kung hanggang saan aabot ang relasyon nila..

thank you for your reply

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

Although hindi sapat yun para kasuhan ang asawa mo ng pangangalunya, maari mo naman siyang kasuhan RA9262.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum