Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

foreigner husband having an affair

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1foreigner husband having an affair Empty foreigner husband having an affair Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:03 pm

heartmonte65

Arresto Menor

I am married to a foreigner. Nuptial was held in the Philippines. No children. We separated 5 days after marriage. Wife left from hotel honeymoon another woman came posts pictures in fb with foreigner husband. Now husband has another gf in the philippines posting their relationship in facebook everytime husband comes to the philippines he is with the woman for 2 months then goes back to his country. Can I sue my husband and mistress? On what grounds? Can I sue husband for concubinage and psychological violence? How about the mistress?

2foreigner husband having an affair Empty yea Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:15 am

carl434

Arresto Mayor

yes you can but picks on fb are not enough... unless you have a xxx rated movie it might be kinda hard. as for the girl well there are other things you could sue her for..... but id just say when he goes home as him to file for a divorce and give you a copy even if he doesn't you can get a copy for the place where he file it. in there city hall. it might even be online.

3foreigner husband having an affair Empty Re: foreigner husband having an affair Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:55 pm

attyLLL

try to send a demand letter for support and then file a case for economic abuse. also there can be a complaint for psychological violence if you can prove the existence of the relationship.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum