Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

my husband having an affair

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1my husband having an affair Empty my husband having an affair Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:54 pm

alyoj

Arresto Menor

Good day!

I just want to seek legal advice since my husband is having an affair to other woman.
He works as a nurse in Oman same as the mistress... I went to Oman last May 2013 and found out that all my instincts (kutob) are all true (read their chats and my husband admitted) a week after my stay there. We talked about it and give our marriage a chance to worked it out. After a week, I talked to him again, asking if they still communicating each other. He said he needs space, that he wanted me to go back here in the Philippines, that he wanted separation but I refused. He's my husband I want to fight for him and our marriage. Since then, we became civil. He just talked to me if he had only something to ask... in short we became strangers to each other but I still did my part as a wife. I still talked to him even if he's not answering/talking to me, inaasikaso pa din sya. In short I courted him just to make him realize that I'm still his wife and we can get through this trials on our marriage. But he's not helping me to work out our marriage since he wants a separation. He also telling me words that I know as a wife hurts me so much. He tells story about his mistresses and that is so disrespectfull on my part.Also, while staying there he had a lots of alibi's just to see his mistress.
One day, I checked his mobile and read the messages between his mistress and his male friend.I decided to go back here in the Phil. I said to myself the word ENOUGH!
Now, we're separated and I'm here in the Philippines and I want a legal actions just to give him a lesson, his damages against me and since I have still no work shall I demand him a spousal support? I need a legal advice regarding this matter... What actions or file a complaint against him?
Hope for your quick response. Thank you very much!

2my husband having an affair Empty Re: my husband having an affair Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:27 pm

mel.key.16

Arresto Menor

Kung dito sa Pilipinas siya nangaliwa, or if he and his mistresses met and had sex or cohabited here, you can file a criminal case for violence against women or concubinage. Depende pa yan because we have to further discuss the facts that happened. Yes you can ask for support as a spouse.

http://www.jimenolaw.com.ph/mlm.html

3my husband having an affair Empty Re: my husband having an affair Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:34 pm

alyoj

Arresto Menor

Thanks po..

Sa abroad po... and knowing sa middle east po sila nagkaron ng relasyon. Yun asawa ko po mismo umamin sa kin na may nagyari sa kanila ng mistress nya. Nabasa ko din sa chat nila ng male friend nya na habang andun ako eh gumagawa pa sila ng way para magkita sila at may nangyayari sa kanila.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum