Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Husband having an affair

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Husband having an affair Empty Husband having an affair Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:29 pm

shoujo_jen

Arresto Menor

My husband is 35 and he's having an affair with a 17 year old girl, who was our former maid. I have talked to the girl's family and they will not do anything about it since they are benefiting from the relationship.

He had moved out of the house two weeks ago purportedly to think things through though I cannot imagine what he has to think about if he really value our marriage. He is now staying with his parents. We were only married a year and we don't have any children.

Yesterday I received a forwarded text from the other woman saying "nagkukunwari lang ako na wala na tayo para makampante sila".

I have already declared to my husband that I have no intention of signing any annulment or separation papers. I am independent enough to support myself anyways. And I fully intend to sue them both.

I understand that I cannot file for support since he doesn't have a child by me but I know that I can file a "psychological violence" case against him under RA 9262. But considering what this girl is doing to me..what can I file against her?

Also, from what I unerstand these days pwede nang gawing evidence ang text messages, though they both claim na walang nangyayari sa kanila (which is doubtful) enough ba na yung stress at psychological pain na binibigay nila sa akin for me to file the case?

2Husband having an affair Empty Re: Husband having an affair Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:22 pm

attyLLL

if you can prove it(though it seems your are slim on evidence) you can seek monetary damages from the girl for interfering in your marital affairs, concubinage against them both if they had sexual relations inside your house or ra 9262 against your husband for repeated marital infidelity

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Husband having an affair Empty Re: Husband having an affair Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:40 pm

shoujo_jen

Arresto Menor

There are witnesses who saw them being inappropriately close something that is beyond the maid-amo relationship. So I have gotten affidavits from these people. Aside from that his phone bills show unusual number of calls and text to the girl's number. Again something that is beyond the maid-employer boundaries. Plus, he admitted to having a "special relationship" with her.

What would constitute admissible evidence to make a strong case short of having pictures and video of them?

4Husband having an affair Empty Re: Husband having an affair Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:58 pm

attyLLL

those are all admissible, but imo, insufficient to prove concubinage. you need to prove that they are having a sexual relationship while they were both living inside your house or that they lived together outside.

5Husband having an affair Empty Re: Husband having an affair Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:11 am

shoujo_jen

Arresto Menor

I understand that concubinage is very hard to prove that is why I was considering filing a case of "psychological violence due to marital infidelity" against my husband. That was the VAWC advice I got but do I have enough grounds for this? Those from VAWC of course say I do, but I would like the opinion of a lawyer on the matter.

Also, I was told I could file a Civil Case against the girl even though she's only 17 because she's already aware of her actions. I know that all I could get from that is for her to pay for damages. But again do I have enough grounds for the case?

6Husband having an affair Empty Re: Husband having an affair Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:17 am

attyLLL

the only way to find out if it's enough to convince a prosecutor is to file the case, but imo, based on your narration, it seems slim

7Husband having an affair Empty Re: Husband having an affair Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:13 pm

shoujo_jen

Arresto Menor

Atty my husband bluntly informed me that he has no intention of saving our marriage but he has promised to provide financial support for bills and expenses he used to shoulder when he was still at home.

My only problem is I am not sure how long he will comply with this verbal agreement. If I make him sign an agreement that he will continue to provide financial support, can I have this be notarized by a lawyer. I tried asking one of the lawyers from where I work but she said that chances of that are very slim because this would just be an agreement between the two of us.

8Husband having an affair Empty Re: Husband having an affair Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:38 pm

LOLXZ

Arresto Menor

shoujo_jen
grabe po, if your husband doesnt love you na po, why are you still holding? you can still search for someone who will love...

9Husband having an affair Empty Re: Husband having an affair Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:10 pm

assenav

assenav
Prision Mayor

LOLXZ wrote:shoujo_jen
grabe po, if your husband doesnt love you na po, why are you still holding? you can still search for someone who will love...

Alam mo @LOLXZ, sa sinabi mo eh bgla ko naisip yung comment sa isang topic dito na madali mag advise sa iba pero sa totoo lang di mo kaya gawin sa sarili mo..

Napakadali na sabihin.. Pero sa toto lng she is not holding on para sa relasyon.. Kaya niya yan ginagawa upang maibalik naman yung respeto na tinanggal ng matino niyang asawa sa kanya..

Tsk tsk tsk... Ipagpapalit ka lang sa katulong pa... Sabagay, mas bata.. Na makakapagpa boost ng ego ng walanghiya..

Hay buhay..!

10Husband having an affair Empty Re: Husband having an affair Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:14 pm

LOLXZ

Arresto Menor

ate assenav kunsabagay mahirap nga naman talaga bitawan ng bigla bigla ang isang bagay...hayzzzz bakit kc hindi nalang magpakatotoo sa feelings sa ngaun ang mga lalake at harapin ng maayos ang problema nila at makipag usap ng maayos...karamihan kc sa mga lalake ngaun hindi na yta pagmamahal ang hinahanap kundi ang kating nararamdaman....

11Husband having an affair Empty Re: Husband having an affair Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:21 pm

assenav

assenav
Prision Mayor

LOLXZ wrote:ate assenav kunsabagay mahirap nga naman talaga bitawan ng bigla bigla ang isang bagay...hayzzzz bakit kc hindi nalang magpakatotoo sa feelings sa ngaun ang mga lalake at harapin ng maayos ang problema nila at makipag usap ng maayos...karamihan kc sa mga lalake ngaun hindi na yta pagmamahal ang hinahanap kundi ang kating nararamdaman....

mas tamang sabihin na MAAARING NAGMAMAHAL NGA SUBALIT NANANAIG ANG KATING NARARAMDAMAN...
Matuto nalang sana makuntento at kung may problema, wag gawing solusyon ang PANGANGABIT... Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum