Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fee on hauling truck services

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fee on hauling truck services Empty Fee on hauling truck services Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:07 pm

budz

Arresto Menor

Good pm! I just wanted to ask if theres really a law regarding fee on hauling truck services. The scenario is that my friend is delivering to a certain company and they were ask to pay P 300 PER TRUCK PER DAY. according to them it is included in the municipality revised revenue code. Is it possible for a municipality to issue a certain rules. And the collector is in front of the company that they are delivering. The operation of the company is also disrupted because of that ruling because a lot of the trucking are complaining about the imposition of that fee. I hope you can enlighten me with this. thank you. Imagine P 300 PER UNIT PER DAY thats a lot.

2Fee on hauling truck services Empty Re: Fee on hauling truck services Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:08 pm

attyLLL

it is possible for a municipal govt to impose a tax of that kind. in pampanga, each truck load of sand is charged a tax/fee accordingly.

see if there is an actual ordinance. if there is none, then the imposition is illegal. if there is, you will have to challenge it in court.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Fee on hauling truck services Empty Re: Fee on hauling truck services Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:31 pm

budz

Arresto Menor

I understand atty., thanks for the enlightenment. I just wanted to ask if the collector is really based in front of the company? does that mean that each company have a collector agent in front of their business establishment?

4Fee on hauling truck services Empty Re: Fee on hauling truck services Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:31 pm

attyLLL

it's really up to the municipality how it will best be able to collect the tax.

in tobacco offices, there used to be (or they might be still there) an actual BIR office inside the factory.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum