Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

discrimination help for expat on purchasing a truck

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

veteranjerry

Arresto Menor

Hi all, thank you for welcoming myself.  I need help with discrimination laws and my rights in the Philippines as a American and permanent resident in the Philippines. I went to rusco to purchase a suzuki, when going there with my wife they informed me I could not finance with my wife because I am not a citizen. I am a permanent resident 13a here, and I have met all requirements they informed us we had to meet. Instead they said my father in law had to be a comaker with my wife, remember neither of them have no income or proof of and never met requirements. I told the sales lady this is discrimination because I meet all requirements. Is this true and can anyone tell me the discrimination laws here on this matter. I did file a complaint with DTI.

Last edited by veteranjerry on Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added more info)

http://veteranjerry84@yahoo.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum