Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Meralco Tampered & Broken Seal

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Meralco Tampered & Broken Seal Empty Meralco Tampered & Broken Seal Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:30 am

cloudartemis25

Arresto Menor

I have something to consult po, sana matulungan niyo po yung mother ko.

My mother is living at Cavite. She received a Meralco bill last August worth 0 so she checked the meter and it stopped. She immediately report it to Meralco Tagaytay so they pulled out the old Meter and replaced the new one. They gave her the pullout form without remarks of broken seal but after few weeks she received a demand letter that she needs to pay 26k for violating because of tampered & broken seal.

They told her that after inspection on the meter they found out that there was changes in the meter about rotating disc & also about broken seal. My mother has nothing to do with it. She don't know what to do so the Meralco staff told her that she may write a letter for discount for 26k but the only discount they can give was 20%. She cannot afford to pay that kind of amount and how come she's going to pay yet she doesn't do violations. Please help us.

2Meralco Tampered & Broken Seal Empty Re: Meralco Tampered & Broken Seal Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:29 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

She may send a letter to Meralco and explain her side. She may also assert that no report was given to her when she reported the wrong billing.

3Meralco Tampered & Broken Seal Empty Re: Meralco Tampered & Broken Seal Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:58 am

centro

Reclusion Perpetua

Also write a feedback on their customer hotline. The point-of-view maybe different. Sana may provision sila for dispute. http://www.meralco.com.ph/customer/page-cusContact-feedback.html

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum