Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

tampered resignation letter

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1tampered resignation letter Empty tampered resignation letter Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:21 pm

ann08

Arresto Menor

Hi everyone. Sana matulungan nyo ko. Nag file ako ng resignation dated may 10 to june 10, pinasa ko sya ng may 5 pagdating sa hr ginawa pala nilang may 5 to june 5 ng hindi ako ininform. Bukod dun sinabihan ako ng manager ko na sabi daw ng hr na may10 daw last day ko waiving the 30 days pero sabi ng hr di daw sila ang nagsabi nun. Ngayon naka sign na lahat ng dept. sa clearance ko pwera sa manager. Pwede ko ba to ireklamo una kasi sa tampered dates na may copy ako at ung di nya pag sign sa clearance ko kahit cleared na ko sa lahat. Sana masagot nyo po ako.thank you.

2tampered resignation letter Empty Re: tampered resignation letter Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:58 pm

alexisbantilan

Reclusion Perpetua

YES.

3tampered resignation letter Empty Re: tampered resignation letter Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:51 pm

ann08

Arresto Menor

Thank you. I've been to the hr late this afternoon they took my clearance form and told me that they'll be the one to talk to the manager for the signature. If ever they failed to process this what case should I file? Thank you for the response sir.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum