Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Discrimination?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Discrimination? Empty Discrimination? Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:11 am

cooldevil

Arresto Menor

Hi,
My company has 2 locations. I did apply in a location that is much nearer and where the cost is lesser. Due to some unfortunate events the company has decided to move the account to their head office. The move was so sudden that we were given less than a month notice which I think too short that we have not given an ample time to look for a job. Some of us are ambivalent whether to continue our job at the main location since it is time consuming and costly. A place which we think is not fit. At first, some of us vehemently rejected the transfer. But they would not offer us any separation pay if we don't agree or if we resigned. Most of us old agents are concerned with our tenure. But the company is not offering us additional fee to at least cover the transportation cost. Still we decided to give it a try however we were removed from the account and forced to train into a different account while some were left there. They said there are only limited slots available there. We thought that it's getting a little bit strange. Still we decided to accept the training. There was no notice or agreement that we have signed yet. I, including some of my colleagues had taken the force leave before going into the training. Come the training day and I was not given a notification or message that I should be reporting while all of my colleagues were informed. Since my friends told me that they were informed I joined them. I just found out that I was not included in the roster and the manager even admit that he is aware of it. I'm not sure if this is a form of dismissal because I was the only one who was not informed justifying that I'm really not included in the roster. I was thinking that this may have been the result of me strongly protesting with the transfer. With that, can I take action against them? Was that implying my dismissal?

Thank you,
Cooldevil

2Discrimination? Empty Re: Discrimination? Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:31 pm

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

You can try for contructive dismissal but make sure you have a strong evidence to back it up

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum