Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Both Parties commited

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Both Parties commited Empty Both Parties commited Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:21 am

NavarroPhilip

Arresto Menor

Hi... Good Day...

Both H and W commits marital infedelity.

W commit first.

Thanks

Last edited by NavarroPhilip on Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Both Parties commited Empty Re: Both Parties commited Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:33 pm

karl rove

karl rove
Reclusion Perpetua

NavarroPhilip:

I sat that your facts are somewhat garbled. Anyway, if your asking if both A & B committed marital infidelity during the subsistence of their marriage to one another, then, neither of them can sue against each other.

That is the "in pari delicto rule" of both H and W are guilty parties. Thus, since both of them have unclean hands, neither can sue.

3Both Parties commited Empty Re: Both Parties commited Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:34 pm

karl rove

karl rove
Reclusion Perpetua

correction: "I SAY" I Mean...

4Both Parties commited Empty Re: Both Parties commited Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:39 pm

NavarroPhilip

Arresto Menor

Sorry for garbled, i just rushed to composed.

Thank you for immediate response.

Then if both sued, what would be the outcome ?

Even W committed first?

5Both Parties commited Empty Re: Both Parties commited Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:21 pm

karl rove

karl rove
Reclusion Perpetua

If W committed first blood or marital infidelity, be prepared to adduce or show proof adultery. If you can show proof, then go to court. File a case.

6Both Parties commited Empty Re: Both Parties commited Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:52 pm

NavarroPhilip

Arresto Menor

Is NSO Birth certificate of Her child acknowledge by the guy will stand as proof of adultery?

Last edited by NavarroPhilip on Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

7Both Parties commited Empty Re: Both Parties commited Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:15 pm

karl rove

karl rove
Reclusion Perpetua

it could be part of the evidence to be presented... I received your email.

I am not available saturday as you proposed: weekdays pls..monday to thursday

thanks

8Both Parties commited Empty Re: Both Parties commited Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:58 am

NavarroPhilip

Arresto Menor

PM sent Atty. for my re-schedule proposal.

thanks

9Both Parties commited Empty Re: Both Parties commited Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:15 pm

karl rove

karl rove
Reclusion Perpetua

Thank you Philipp for coming over our office, hope I was able to address you legal concerns..

Just abide what I suggest for you to do in the meantime..

email me any development

Atty karl Rove

10Both Parties commited Empty Re: Both Parties commited Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:03 pm

meebelle1110

Arresto Menor

hi same here..

me and my wife have committed..
wife first before me..
last time umuwi siya dun sya sa lalaki nya dumeretso.nalaman ko sa parents nya at kapatid na ganun ang nangyari..after marriage nmin bumalik na sya sa ibang bansa at hindi na umuwi sakin..pinapauwi ko siya nuon dahil gusto ko ng magkaanak pero ayaw nya..ngayong buntis ang gf ko naghahabol na siya..lakas nga ng loob nya pinagaral nya pa ung lalaki nya..
ngyon she wants to sue an adultery case against me and my gf..pregnant na ang gf ko..
and she push me/obligated me to give her 30k to file annullment..only pictures of the guy and her in the airport last na umuwi sya ang meron ako..
ano bang pwede kung gawin..

maraming salamat..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum