Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

employee commited adultery

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1employee commited adultery Empty employee commited adultery Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:14 pm

jane_m

Arresto Menor

gud eve, my question is can my employer terminate me for the grounds of adultery. It is stated in our code of ethics that performing acts or maintaining relationship amounting to adultery or concubinage.Penalty for committing such act is termination. Im a married woman with two kids, separated 8 yrs this year. I have a boyfriend who is single by status and not an employee of the company. My co-employees does not know about this relationship. My problem is, im 2 months pregnant and soon i can no longer hide my ballooning stomach, is it ethical / legal that my company terminate me for this act. What are my options, i want to keep the baby and continue working with the company, pls pls i badly need your expert and legal advise. thanks.

2employee commited adultery Empty Re: employee commited adultery Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:45 pm

attyLLL

what i recommend to you is to just keep working. let others know you are pregnant, but you are not legally obligated to reveal who is the father. if they accuse you of anything, it will be their burden to prove their allegation and you can maintain your right to privacy.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum