Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

how to file a case against a filipina student who have commited adultery while in uk

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shien7

Arresto Menor

hi just wanna know if the philippine court will accept a case of adultery against my sister in law here who is in the uk the only evidence we have are photos of her being pregnant hope you can help me with this......

attyLLL

you can certainly file a case, but mere pictures can be very tricky as evidence. especially if you just pulled it out of her fb page and you don't have any admission from her that she is indeed pregannt

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

shien7

Arresto Menor

wouldn;t it be mute and academic that if ever a child will be born after few months such case should florish and will it be posible that we can use this case to put her on the immigration watch list cause the reason we are doing this is to stop her when she reapply for an extension of her visa in the uk.we have already file a complain against her in the uk beareu of immgration about what she did to us and how she have miss led us and abused our kindness and support for her to be here.

attyLLL

adultery is the act of a woman who has sexual relations with a man other than her husband. again, you can file the case, but it depends on your evidence if it will prosper.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum