Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Back pay and COE issues.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back pay and COE issues. Empty Back pay and COE issues. Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:43 am

unknown0620

Arresto Menor

Hi,

I would like to ask advise regarding my situation. I am terminated from my previous company last August. As an IT personnel, they say that I pose a "threat" to the company so they prohobited me to come to office or talk to my colleagues except to HR. They dont given me a chance to process my clearance and they say they will do it on my behalf.

Ive been following up with the release of my back pay and COE as this COE is one of the hold up so I could start new employment  but the HR from my previous company are always giving me excuse that they are still computing for my back pay and no target date to complete it since my data from previous months were deleted. I know for a fact that the HR system has weekly and monthly backups so they could just restore data from the backup data.

Can you please advise what are the actions I need to take on these?

Thanks very much!

2Back pay and COE issues. Empty Re: Back pay and COE issues. Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:31 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

File a complaint with DOLE.

http://www.councilviews.com

3Back pay and COE issues. Empty Re: Back pay and COE issues. Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:07 pm

unknown0620

Arresto Menor

Thank you for your reply. Should I need a lawyer so I can proceed with my complaint? Thanks again.

4Back pay and COE issues. Empty Re: Back pay and COE issues. Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:26 pm

attyLLL

did you resign?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

5Back pay and COE issues. Empty Re: Back pay and COE issues. Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:46 pm

unknown0620

Arresto Menor

No. i was terminated.

6Back pay and COE issues. Empty Re: Back pay and COE issues. Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:31 pm

attyLLL

it's not clear if they gave you a notice to explain and if you did submit one or if they served a notice of termination. but if your main concern is payment, you can file a money claim at the nearest dole office or at nlrc

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

7Back pay and COE issues. Empty Re: Back pay and COE issues. Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:19 pm

unknown0620

Arresto Menor

Hi AttyLLL,

I was given a notice to explain and undergone admin hearing before serving me a termination letter. My concern and my request for them is to expedite the processing of my documents since I have no more obligations to them. I am not sure if I pursue this complaint to dole, will it have merits or not. Thanks in advance.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum