Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

BPI CREDIT AND ATM ACCOUNTS

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BPI CREDIT AND ATM ACCOUNTS Empty BPI CREDIT AND ATM ACCOUNTS Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:55 pm

jhanez09

Arresto Menor

Hi, Good day. I just wanted to ask an advice regarding po sa ATM account ng tita ko. It happened when her ATM card is parang na block something happened like a virus or something. The thing is, she past away earlier this month and we tried to withdraw the money her friend sent to her account to help us para sa mga gastusin. Which is we cannot withdraw kasi according to the BPI management is my virus or something like na nacopy ung account niya so that they block it. My cousin try to go to bpi office to withdraw the money and they said po kasi na di ma wiwithdraw we have to present her death certificate and something like tax sales or receipt po ata yun. And a lawyer to represent them. The problem is the lawyer ask 30k. And about her credit card may utang siya which the BPI management says ang magbabayad na daw is yung asawa niya kasi automatically transfer na daw yun pagnamatay yung may ari ng credit card. And we asked them kung pwede kung di namin pwede e withdraw, pwede bang e transfer sa credit account niya para maging payment. And they answer us no. We can't touch the money on her atm account. Anu po ba ang dpat namin gawin? is it really right na hingin nila pati tax niya and her last will testament. Or just the death certificate and an affidavit.?
Hope matulungan niyo kami. Thanks in advance.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum