Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

1 month eviction notice/ rent paid on time, even in advance

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

aceking

Arresto Menor

Hi,

Please help me, I'd like to request for advice on what to do. My landlord returned my rent payment this month and told my wife that we have to vacate the house by next month. Is this lawful? I've read in the Rent Control Act of 2009 that we should be given at least 3 months to look for a suitable place to live in. We are renting the house for 7,000 a month. We have 3 kids, 2 of which are minors. We have been paying religiously for the past 4 years and 2 months now. Aside from about 3 months ago when we were delayed for almost 2 weeks in our rent but only that time. We are all good now as before even paying days in advance as we pay around the 30th of every month even though we started to occupy the house back in 6th of September, 2010. Please advise us what to do. We tried to open an account with a bank near us under the landlord's name but the bank told us we can't do that anymore here in our country in particular. Please help us. We don't want to stay any longer than we have to but just enough time so that we can find an ideal place to live in. Thanks in advance.

aceking

Arresto Menor

aceking wrote:Hi,

Please help me, I'd like to request for advice on what to do. My landlord returned my rent payment this month and told my wife that we have to vacate the house by next month. Is this lawful? I've read in the Rent Control Act of 2009 that we should be given at least 3 months to look for a suitable place to live in. We are renting the house for 7,000 a month. We have 3 kids, 2 of which are minors. We have been paying religiously for the past 4 years and 2 months now. Aside from about 3 months ago when we were delayed for almost 2 weeks in our rent but only that time. We are all good now as before even paying days in advance as we pay around the 30th of every month even though we started to occupy the house back in 6th of September, 2010. Please advise us what to do. We tried to open an account with a bank near us under the landlord's name but the bank told us we can't do that anymore here in our country in particular. Please help us. We don't want to stay any longer than we have to but just enough time so that we can find an ideal place to live in. Thanks in advance.

By the way po, walang binigay na contract ang landlord namin at walang pinapirmahan sa amin ng kahit anong gaya ng contract. At wala po syang resibo mula pa nung lumipat kami dito, may epekto po ba ito sa amin?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum