Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

NOT BEING PAID ON TiME

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NOT BEING PAID ON TiME Empty NOT BEING PAID ON TiME Mon May 19, 2014 7:27 pm

aietsantiago

Arresto Menor

hi there,

I am currently employed in a start up business where I am considered as one of the managing staff. However I am concerned that we are not being paid on time due to lack of funds. Employees were kind enough to understand the company first time salary was delayed. However having cut off would give the owner ample time to gather funds prior to the next pay period. Still the owner advised the agent that payroll will be delayed since he was not able to sell his property. We were told to wait til May 19 to make sure that the funds were sent to his partner. Right now we are still waiting for the salaries for May 15 cut off and quite agitated and worried if in case they decide to closed down they can easily not open the office since they are no asking us to report till thy have money to pay us. I really need legal advise on this. In case they decide to close down they have a contract to fulfill.

2NOT BEING PAID ON TiME Empty Re: NOT BEING PAID ON TiME Tue May 20, 2014 9:42 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

look out for signs.. move on.. there are better opportunities out there..

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum