Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Salary not paid on time

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Salary not paid on time Empty Salary not paid on time Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:20 am

epsom

Arresto Menor

Hi,
I am asking for my friend who is working at Fort San Pedro and would like some advice if possible.
She has worked there for nearly a year, but she is having to borrow money from friends and pay interest on it.
This is because she has not yet received her latest salary.

She was told a month ago that she would receive her salary then----then it she was told the 5th Nov....now, she has been told that MAYBE Thursday 8th!

This is down to the payroll clerk, and any delays should never take that long.

She was absent for a few days last month, and they are telling her that is the delay....but apparently ALL employees are being paid late.

She was in tears becasue she has to pay her rent, food etc...and cant even get to work (she uses a crutch).

Late payment to her has happened at least three times now, and she SHOULD be paid every two weeks I think.

She does not wish to cause trouble or jeopardise her job, but what can she do?

Her employers are are City Hall, the municipality.

Many thanks for any advice.

2Salary not paid on time Empty Re: Salary not paid on time Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:07 am

epsom

Arresto Menor

Any advice anyone?

3Salary not paid on time Empty Re: Salary not paid on time Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:48 pm

wintersonata

Arresto Menor

delayed for how long?

4Salary not paid on time Empty Re: Salary not paid on time Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:06 pm

attyLLL

i'm not that familiar when it comes to govt employees. perhaps she can inquire at the civil service commission

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum