Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

13th month pay for family driver

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

113th month pay for family driver Empty 13th month pay for family driver Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:02 pm

clrc78

Arresto Menor

I have a family driver who has been employed in my household for one year now. I would like to know if he is entitled to a 13th month pay.As per the Kasambay Law, family drivers are excluded so I am confused whether I should give him the 13th month as he does not likewise fall under employment for a private company. Please advise thank you.

213th month pay for family driver Empty Re: 13th month pay for family driver Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:29 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

On the face of the kasambahay law, the family driver might be entitled, since:

(d) Domestic worker or “Kasambahay” refers to any person engaged in domestic work within an employment relationship such as, but not limited to, the following: general househelp, nursemaid or “yaya”, cook, gardener, or laundry person, but shall exclude any person who performs domestic work only occasionally or sporadically and not on an occupational basis.

So with the above clause, it might be possible that family drivers can be given (or are entitled to) the benefit.

http://www.councilviews.com

313th month pay for family driver Empty Re: 13th month pay for family driver Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:52 am

attyLLL

they are entitled

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum