Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

HELP PLEASE....SOCIAL SECURITY issue re FAMILY DRIVER

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

avp

Arresto Menor

this is regarding our family driver , employed for 10 years , was employed by my husband... 2004-2014... my husband passed away 2014... and a month after i informed the driver that i can no longer afford to employ him ..  a few days ago, i got a letter from SSS saying I owe ten years of SSS payments for the driver..  Do I inherit my deceased husband's delinquency as his wife?  Although it was my husband who hired him, paid his monthly wages, etc,,.,  I was just a housewife and mother...  Now He has reported me to Social Security for delinquency in payments..  am i liable?

attyesc

attyesc
Reclusion Temporal

You may not be personally liable but your husband's estate is. So you have to pay pa rin.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum