Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Marriages in another country

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Marriages in another country Empty Marriages in another country Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:08 am

topcat

Arresto Menor

Myself and my partner have been in a relationship for almost 3 years now, we decided to get married, last year June 19 th, But long before that I assisted with my wife's annulment in the Philippines and she paid all the fee's that was required, she received red ribbon Doc's from the Judge plus the court stating that her previous marriage was now null and void, so we planned a date and we were married.
Last year my wife wanted her spouse visa so that she didn't have to leave the country again, I am in Australia, we paid the fee sent all the required Doc's to Immigration then waited for the visa that we both expected, Australian Immigration declined her spouse visa stating that she was still married in the Philippines to her husband, yet she is married to me here in Australia, They would only issue a De Facto visa to her, since then my partner an I have split because of arguments because of this de facto visa, I want to know what if anything can be done to fix this visa or re issue it showing a spouse visa, I love my wife I miss her badly I want to save my marriage to her

2Marriages in another country Empty Re: Marriages in another country Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:03 pm

Katrina288

Reclusion Perpetua

topcat wrote:Myself and my partner have been in a relationship for almost 3 years now, we decided to get married, last year June 19 th, But long before that I assisted with my wife's annulment in the Philippines and she paid all the fee's that was required, she received red ribbon Doc's from the Judge plus the court stating that her previous marriage was now null and void, so we planned a date and we were married.
Last year my wife wanted her spouse visa so that she didn't have to leave the country again, I am in Australia, we paid the fee sent all the required Doc's to Immigration then waited for the visa that we both expected, Australian Immigration declined her spouse visa stating that she was still married in the Philippines to her husband, yet she is married to me here in Australia, They would only issue a De Facto visa to her, since then my partner an I have split because of arguments because of this de facto visa, I want to know what if anything can be done to fix this visa or re issue it showing a spouse visa, I love my wife I miss her badly I want to save my marriage to her

Hi, I am sorry to hear about your and your wife's situation. It is possible that her status with the National Statistics Office has not yet been updated. I don't know the status of her annulment case (was it appealed by the State, etc?

If you need assistance on this, please PM me.
-Atty. Katrina

http://www.kgmlegal.ph

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum