Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

two marriages

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1two marriages Empty two marriages Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:08 am

ainahamoto

Arresto Menor

i am the second wife and only our marriage is registered in NSO. But the first wife has a copy of the their marriage contract, not registered in NSO, not also registered in the town's municipality where they were married. who is the legal wife? the first marriage can still be registered in NSO as "late registered"?

2two marriages Empty Re: two marriages Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:35 am

ainahamoto

Arresto Menor

i am the second wife and only our marriage is registered in NSO. But the first wife has a copy of the their marriage contract, not registered in NSO, not also registered in the town's municipality where they were married. who is the legal wife? the first marriage can still be registered in NSO as "late registered"?

3two marriages Empty Re: two marriages Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:59 pm

redpula

Prision Correccional

it is obvious that the marriage is bigamous, are you aware that there was a subsisting and valid marriage of the man you married?, it is not a matter which of the marriage contract was registered, the thing is the guy was married to someone else and that makes your marriage to him void.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum